8.3.1 Class overview
- Dead mask node used by TeX-layout to draw chars.
- Shape node – an equidistant rectangular infinite grid.
- Shape node – an open or closed path (composed of Bézier curves and segments).
- Shape node – a rectangle parallel with the axes, it has a dead variant.
- Shape node – one line segment.
- Dead mask node used by text-layout to draw strings.
- Enclosure representing an affine transformation.
- Universal grouping node (composite, placement).
- Composite node using callbacks to implement its contents.
- Dead enclosure node used by TeX-layout to position chars.
- Enclosure for changing style properties (like color) for its descendants.
- Composing node for drawing TeX expansion (or any char-positioned text).
- Composing node for drawing text.
The rest of the objects:
- Canvas object.
- Cairo library backend – a compile time option.
- GDK backend – default.