6.4.2 GO hooks
- Link – a GO was linked into the page
- Unlink – a GO was unlinked from the page
- Relink – a GO was relinked between groups inside the page
- Select – a GO was selected
- Unselect – a GO was unselected
- Property create – a new property was created for a GO
- Properties changed – one or more properties was changed for a GO
- Property delete – a property was deleted from the GO
- Change – generic information about changes for the Visualization (see The Visualisation).
Like for the object hooks, the GO Link and Unlink hooks are not called recursively.
The Visualization hook
The Visualization needs a special hook
go_changed which informs it about
various changes. The changes can be distunguished by the data passed as a callback
argument of type
const struct changed_data_generic*.
It is pointer to one of these structures:
- After a transformation, the transformation matrices are passed together
with bounding boxes before and after the transformation. The change kind is
- After a bounding box preserving change, which may be for example a change of the color,
the data have the
- For any other changes the
CK_CHANGED kind is used.