The VRR project was started as a student project at
Faculty of Maths and Physics,
Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic.
In September 2005, it was defended successfully. However, it is still being developed
in the authors' free time.
The developers are:
- Martin Mareš: advisor
- Jirka Fink: kernel
- Pavel Charvát: geometrical library, an expert about rational Bezier curves
- Eva Jelínková: GUI, command structure, go factory
- Tom Valla: geometrical library, kernel, import of DVIs, usage of TeX, export to PDF
- Zuzka Vlčková: GUI, export to PS and EPS
- Ondra `SanTiago' Zajíček: drawing library, visualisation layer,
If you wish to join the team, you are welcome.